Be part of building something people love.
You want to do work that matters. On a product people care about. Preferably with friends.
At ReadMe, you’ll have the autonomy to own your work, the flexibility to be your most effective, and the freedom to learn from mistakes.
We’re a startup. There's a lot to be done. But if you want to work with meaning and balance, you’ll love it here.
Who We Are
A tight-knit team of engineers, marketers, customer success reps and all-around good folks building a tool that over 4,000 companies use daily.
Our office is in San Francisco; our clients are everywhere.
And because we’re a small team with tons of great customers, your impact here will be nothing short of huge.
ReadMe had a talent show last week on Zoom and it was one of the most fun things we’ve done since quarantine started! 💃instagram.com
Designing a Candidate-Focused Interview Processblog.readme.com
What We Do
Most documentation is hideous, chronically outdated, and hard to manage. Most companies have no clue how their APIs are used.
We’re fixing that by making documentation and API logging simple, beautiful, and easy for everyone.
So companies can build stronger developer communities and make better connections with their customers.
Types of API Documentation for a Successful APIblog.readme.com
How We’re Demoing Developer Tools Using Hoot, Hosted on Glitch! 🎏blog.readme.com
Introducing ReadMe Freeblog.readme.com
Why We Care
Because better documentation means better relationships, better products, and better companies too.
When documentation is easy to create and maintain, developers can develop. Writers can write. Sales can sell more effectively. And customers can find what they need without having to call up support.
See how our customers use ReadMe!readme.com/customers
How to Make your API More Enjoyable to Useblog.readme.com
Adding Clarity and a Dash of Whimsy to API Error Messagesblog.readme.com
- Healthcare for OwlFully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for you, and 50% for your dependents; as well as paid parental leave. We also give each employee a OneMedical subscription.
- Quarterly RetreatsThree times a year, we spend a few days planning and working together in places like Tahoe and Honolulu. Come along!
- A Focus on WellnessEach employee gets up to $150 for whatever wellness means to you, and an additional $350 for mental wellness for up to 6 months.
- Unlimited PTOAnd a three-week minimum. Our PTO is actually unlimited, and we encourage you to use it! We also have 10 paid holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year's Day off.
- Flexible WorkYou’re allowed to work from home or come into the office as much as you want! The choice is yours, and we'll give you a stipend for your home office to make sure you have everything you need.
- Competitive PayWe offer starting salaries at the 75th percentile, and significant equity. Relocation bonuses are also available!